Friday, June 13, 2008

Rent my place!

I still have a small flat in the centre of Berlin. It is located in a lovely small and quiet street in one of Berlin's most famous areas called Prenzlauer Berg. Just 2 minutes walking to the next tram station which will bring you to "Mitte" within 10 minutes. Around the corner is the pretty nice "Helmholtzplatz"- a square with decent restaurants, bars and shops. Everything you might need is within walking distance- and the public transport system in Berlin is really sufficient. There is one living room (with a huge bed, desk, tv and hifi...), a toilet and shower compartment and a small kitchen with a table to have dinner with some friends (oven, fridge, espresso machine, washing machine and everything else you might need to prepare a dinner or just breakfast).
From time to time I sublet this place as an all inclusive package (rental fee, bills as well 24/7 high speed internet access) from 200 Euros per Week, 500 Euro for one month and long term prices on request!

Feel free to contact me at: d.r.j.teitelbaum@googlemail.com

1 comment:

League of Legends boost said...

Sunny day! I don't like the hot day, but when I read your article, I am falling in love with the summer.


Fifa 14 Ultimate Team CoinsLeague of Legends elo boost