Saturday, June 28, 2008

Flight Tracker

As you might recognized the global travel market and especially the airline industry is rapidly changing. For my next trip from NYC I planned to use the ultra longhaul direct service to Bangkok using Thai Airways. But fuck it- they canceled this service due to high oil prices. Thai Airways introduced a Premium Economy worth the extra Bucks compared to regular Economy Class if you don't wanna fly Business Class. So I thought it is a very good idea to use their service on a regular base on my way to Asia. My other favorite options Singapore Airlines offers a all business class direct service from NYC to Singapore using the well known new business class cabin, but indeed seat availability is restricted. Other options would be flying through Europe or using ANA via Tokyo. Any other ideas?

Stay tuned for more reports on global travel market!

No comments: