Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Fucked The French

Gosh- today I woke up from some hard rocking days- still with the beat of the night in my body. Niki celebrates his birthday in such a wonderful way and of course it was a pleasure to hang out with the family: Corcovado Jack, Ipanema Fred, Copacabana Else just to mention a few. Even some Germans, Italians and Guys back from NYC joint our Hustler Party. Niki introduced us to the italian lifestyle called "aperetivo"- this is simply fresh garlic and old roasted bread. To be honest he said afterwords he changed to the regular fare of Cremant, Spritz and finger food as garlic and old roasted bread is not what everybody is looking for especially on a Hustler party.

Anyway- well done and thanks for the last Cointreau- it gaves me the wonderful tasty orange feeling while licking the nipples of the french guy I crashed into on my way back to "brooklin". But this would be the story about fucking "a" french, this is the story about fucking "the french"! A few month ago I took a train back in Europe (yes your are right: I took a train!!!!) and due to a little mistake I got charged a second time in the train. To be honest I hate french train staff!!!! Because he lied to me I got angry and done what I always do- I complaint and today they excused for their stupid behavior and I will get my money back!!!!
Stay tuned for my next report on Jewish guy fucks Nazi with a large dildo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this jealousy I detect on myself %

just have a look >

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh2oseTibx4

this guy looks like Mr. Maynila