Thursday, June 12, 2008

Climate Change















































During the recent years some western people tend to become a little nervous because of the climate change! My favorite are the organic food buyers and GM caravan drivers. With their "different" sort of "lifestyle" they are trying to rescue our wonderful mother earth. I am not sure if they are really believing that this kind of change of lifestyle will help?! I am a little skeptical as always- therefore i decided to travel as much as possible before rocket rise prices for plane tickets. Even now first class is out of budget!

If you have any ideas for my upcoming mileage run- do not hesitate to drop me a line.
Alright stay tuned and hope to see you soon in manila!

Stay tuned for more in depth reports on changing world!

No comments: