Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brazil Matters

Germans are small sausages and Brazilians tend to have big dicks. Thats how I intended to start this report, but wasn't sure if this would be a little to explicit. I called my very best friend in the south side and he said I should rethink as it would be superficial and not as scientific as some other reports of mine. As you might know I am on the sporty side and go every day for some laps to a hotel health club. But yesterday the hotel gym was closed due to reconstruction so I went swimming down in brooklin. While showering, one of the brown skin guys in a good shape joint me. Gosh- after he drop his swim pants he showed me his very huge cock. He smiled at me to show me that he is ready for some more action. But dear reader- trust me, you won't get fucked with such a large dick! I ignored him to do a little brain storming. First of all I thought about all the samba- ladies. Now I know why they bounce their boobs in such a way- they still feel the vibe of their last fuck with a brazilian cock. Second- Food! I tried to eat as many "Rocher" (German Chocolate) with "Byzantium King Nuts" as I thought I will get premium balls (to be honest- it didn't work). On the other side- my Brazilian friends eat a lot of baby beef. This is delicious and efficient as I could proof under the shower! As this is a scientific report I would like to mention a third example, but I had to stop the brainstorming, because...(this would be to explicit for sure). Tomorrow I will be back to the "real" world, but nevertheless I will have baby beef for dinner!

Stay tuned for my next report on my recent Manila trip with Jaromil, Niki and Ipanema Fred!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gimme more of your kinky cock & cunt stories!
i beg you!!!!

Anonymous said...

extensive blog, as i said!
could you make some statement about the general future of berlin from your experience and knowledge? i'm personally interested.

bule said...

Many thanks for your comments!
I will try to focus on that on my next trip to Berlin. I mean on booth topics if you don't mind..