Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rio de Janeiro


Rio is one of the places on earth you had to travel at least once in your life- its like for Moslems to head to Mekka as for world wide travelled guys like me. The whole City gives you the James feeling right from the moment leaving the plane. Indeed Rio is a tourist City but nevertheless I would say there are a lot places to hang out with the cariocas. On my second days in Rio made a long walk by all the famous beaches and meet up with Ipanema Fred. First I thought I will stay with him just for a couple of Caipirinhas but he is indeed a entertaining guy. So I decided to spend some more time with him. Ipanema Fred is a Jew grown up in Germany- but he is looking for a more relaxed lifestyle, so he is travelling a lot and stranded for a couple of days in Ipanema. Besides the beaches the main attractions of Rio- namely the Christ the redeemer and the sugar loaf are pretty touristy- they are a must for each visitor. If you will get the chance do not miss the Christ statue at night- you will have a wonderful view all over the amazing city.


Stay tuned for more “my view” reports on places to be!

1 comment:

cheapest rs gold said...

If you'll have a chance do not miss the actual Christ sculpture in night- you will have amazing see all over the wonderful area.buy rs gold
FF14 Gil