Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bring half the clothes and twice the money!


James is still alive. Sorry folks for have not written since a long time, but it is not always easy to find the time to keep u fellow travellers up to date. I do write you on my way back home, but nevertheless I would like to give you an idea of my recent trips. The last weeks I had been in Latin America and in Brazil I meet up with my friends Corcovado Jack and Copacabana Else. I know them since a long time and it is always a pleasure to spend some time with them.

I flew into Sao Paulo but decided to head to Rio as I had never been there. Another reason was indeed to meet up with Jack and Else. To be honest- Rio was amazing! Corcovado Jack and Copacabana Else are extremely relaxed after two or three Caipirinhas (very famous drink in Brazil), so we had lot of fun. Rio is indeed “the” beach town on the globe and the Cariocas are pretty relaxed. I did not meet “Steinbeisser” but got the chance have some pleasant nights with Jack and Else- they are also kind of bity…

Stay tuned if you wanna know who is Ipanemema Fred!

No comments: