Sunday, November 11, 2007

Deep




The last weeks used to be within normal parameters, as far as life could be normal here.
A very good friend of mine- who normally joins me for party has to leave for germany for a few days to get paperwork fixed. So I was on my own last weekend. Friday night I started with the usual Club’n’ Bintang and later Embassy for dancing. The party finished pretty early cause l drunk far too much and had to leave back home by taxi. I feel so sorry for the taxi driver, while still driving my stomach did not do what I want anymore!
Ok- you could imagine how my Saturday looks like- I switched my lazy Sunday program to Saturday- resulting in 5 hours recovering in parsleys and a wonderful two hours shiatsu massage.
Right on Sunday i got the chance to get down to earth again- my very good friend from germany came back from his short hop and invited me to meet the family of his fuck buddy. To keep in mind this is still a muslim country so we have to be discreet, as far as bule could be in such a situation. You could maybe imagine in what mood I was, but finally I agreed. We went there and got introduced as the western “friends”- so no problem at all, cause the fact that we are bule was exiting enough for them. We had a cup of tea together and some strange dishes where offered as well- but see yourself the pictures.
Stay tuned for more muslim gay life stories.

No comments: