Thursday, June 25, 2009

NU Hotel Brooklyn



As I stayed last time in Manhattan I was looking forward something special with a certain kind of NYC vibe for my recent stay in New York. After some research on the web I thought Brooklyn might be a good option and indeed it is! I felt in love with the area and the hotel from the very first moment. The hotel is easy to reach from LGA by taxi for about 30USD- from JFK you could easily take the MTA. The subway is within walking distance- just 5 minutes and it will take another 3 minutes to downtown Manhattan!
Check In was a swift- Justin even recommend a diner across the street, called New St.Claires (its worth a visit) and helped me out with a dental set. Staff at all was very friendly and kindly helped with every request. The whole property is a boutique hotel- which is well done for people who know how something like that should look like!
We stayed in a Standard Queen room on the third floor- very quiet with a view to the backyard. Bed was very comfy as the whole ambience of the room. Wifi was included in the room rate as well as the continental breakfast in the morning which is a very good start as the coffee, freshly baked pastries, juice and fresh fruits are delicious! If i wanna a huge buffet breakfast- I would choose a Shangri La e.g.!
If they keep the quality on this level I will return for sure!

1 comment:

fut coins said...

AWESOME work. And amazing assortment of tools to work... Really great!!



ultimate team coins
Buy ESO Gold
fifa ultimate team coins