Saturday, June 27, 2009

Intercontinental Jakarta

I had been many times to Jakarta, but this was my very first time @ the Intercontinental Midplaza and I have to say I am quiet impressed. I did got a very good deal online with a travel agent on a room only base in a standard room. During Check In I upgraded on the spot to Club Floor for a nominal fee. Room was in a good layout and comes with a huge flat screen TV, comfy beds, a huge bathroom with bathtub and shower stall as well as complimentary internet access, breakfast, snacks and drinks in the lounge during the day. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The Location of the Hotel depend on where you have to go in Jakarta- I found it very convenient as taxis are cheap and the Trans Jakarta has a stop next door. Pool, Gym and Sauna Area are well done. I will return in a few weeks!

No comments: