Sunday, December 2, 2007

Strange

In my very traditional “Kampung” I am now able to monitor the different faces of this wonderful traditional and mainly muslim country. Sometimes the “hell” is right across the street and while the muhizin is still singing/ praying costumers of the new brothel scream while having there orgasm.
Since a few weeks there is a small local brothel and the guys “coming” 24/7.
On Friday evening pull out my moto to went downtown for my Friday night program and a car stopped next to with three Indonesian guys looking forward there upcoming fuck. There really smiling at me with this behaviour: hey ho ho we are the men’s while shaking their balls and they gonna enjoy themselves for the next hours or maybe just a few minutes- who knows!
I really don’t know how long this place will run, because in our neighbourhood there are living a few muslim “extremists”. I am looking forward for their “solution”.
Stay tuned for brothel blast reports from my Kampung

No comments: