Wednesday, May 13, 2009

California rocks!


My recent trip was a usual a mix of work and fun- it is always good to get some new inspirations for upcoming “placemaking” projects. California is simply amazing and San Francisco is in my personal top 10 list. Las Vegas is not that bad as the way through the desert is an amazing ride if you have the right car. I had- so the fun was indeed huge! Vegas is good for a marry on the spot- so I did, but the well talked about first night was a little uninspiring. But the next morning was indeed maximum success- could you believe how amazing the Hoover dam is and how beautiful the desert is?!
Well Los Angeles sucks- as traffic is hell and Americans are poor drivers. I got lost thanks to my GPS and need to pee, stopped at one place what ones could tell a ghetto…so I quit the idea of leaving my Mustang and used the turbo boost to escape.

Stay tuned for my in depth reports on traveling California!

1 comment:

fifa 14 xbox 360 coins said...

Happy to find your blog and the great images that you have on a regular basis!


cheap fifa coins
Cheap Elder Scrolls Online Gold
cheap fut coins