Friday, April 3, 2009

Paris

Hey guys- I gonna go to Paris!!!! Yeah you are right- the City of love. I guess I should try something more traditional after my recent experience in the Phillipines- no love at all. But indeed people there are well relaxed- there is always a last minute wedding possible, so keep your eyes open. I am out and about to seek real love in Paris in mid of april. If you are around and want to help to help my "dreams" become reality you should drop me a line.
I could easily understand that Paris is to old school for most of you- so you can join me on my love boat trip to Vegas in mai.

1 comment:

LOL elo boost said...

I love this! I have been wanting to do this for some time but I feel like it is too hard. After seeing this, I will really have to give it a try! Your blog is so great, new follower.


2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil CoinsLOL elo boosting