Friday, March 27, 2009

Bohol


I just returned from my recent trip to bohol- even so flying Cebu Pacific I am still alive. The flight was alright and dirt cheap. There is a certain kind of inflight entertainment as the flight attendants are sweet and play little games during the flight. The only reason you might die during such a flight is the food on sale. I ordered something like sandwich and it was disgusting.
Nevertheless the trip to bohol was simply amazing. I stayed on the small island panlao in a tropical cottage resort located in a rural village. The cottages at Alumbung are cheap and clean and give you right away a tropical feeling.

Staying by the beach, having a few SMB and some fresh fish keeps me busy for a few days, but the main reason why returning to Manila was the lack of island sex.


Stay tuned for more in depth reports on traveling the Phillipines!

No comments: