Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last night in Bangkok




This morning I woke up to find this strange guy in my bed- gosh I thought I just had some Singha, but maybe I went on with some other stuff. Anyway, I had a bad hang over and even my newly opened outdoor pool could not give me a relaxed feeling. I am still thinking where I picked him up?! The strange thing is that he has not the typical hot thai butt and he is drinking Asahi. Anyway after a few laps I went on dreaming my upcoming trip to vietnam where I will meet some friends. A very good friend of mine talked about someone looking like Jude Law. Besides this I am not sure what might happen, but I know that I will get the chance to go to Cambodia as well as I have some appointments in Phnom Penh. Happy endings in Phnom Penh are guaranteed!
I will keep you up to date if the communist ladies cycling around are real beauties or just propaganda! Stay tuned for more hot reports around Asia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahhh james!!!
don´t forget safety first.

bule said...

I just fuck royal butt's!